Hawke’s Bay Airport Limited is proud to be the Region’s gateway connecting Hawke’s Bay to the World. Our mission is to enable air transport services in and out of the growing Hawke’s Bay region.
Against a background of unprecedented growth in our airport operations and passenger movements over the past 18 months, and with realistic aspirations for sustained growth in the years ahead, an exciting new role of Chief Financial Officer has been created in our Executive team to help us realise our potential. The role reports directly to the Chief Executive.
The Chief Financial Officer is a key member of the HBAL senior leadership team. Through their financial management and accounting capabilities, the Chief Financial Officer will be a strong contributor to the organisation’s ongoing success, managing the accounting, finance and information management functions in accordance with the company’s strategic and business objectives.
The successful applicant in this role will have primary responsibilities for:
• Preparation of Financial Statements, Business Plans, Budgets and Forecasts
• Information systems and technology
• The treasury function
• Oversight of the management of cash ows, debtors and creditors and payroll
• Monitoring of capital expenditure
• Managing tax compliance
• Strategic Risk and Internal Assurance programmes
• Staff management
To be considered for the role you will require:
• A Chartered Accountant qualification
• Membership of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (or similar)
• Tertiary Qualifications (Accounting, Finance, Commerce)
• A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience
Of course, you’ll also need a proven record of sound business acumen with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives in a customer-focused, commercial environment.
Applications, including a covering letter and CV should be posted
or emailed by Friday 14 July to:
Nick Story, Chief Executive
Hawke’s Bay Airport Ltd, P. O. Box 721, Napier 4140.